Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Public Works

  1. Contractor Registration
  2. Report a Problem
  3. Request for On-Site Sewage Facility (OSSF) Filings

    This form allows residents to request a copy of their residential OSSF filings, by uploading a copy of their government-issued... More…

  1. Line Locates
  2. Report a Watering Violation

    If you observe a possible watering violation between the hours of 10 am to 6 pm, please compete the form below.