The Town of Northlake will host the Fall 2020 Cleanup Day on Saturday, October 24, 2020 at the Northlake Public Works Building (1400 FM 407, Northlake, TX 76226).
This event is an opportunity for Northlake residents to dispose of bulk household waste items including:
- Furniture (couch, table, mattress, box spring, desk, dresser, etc.)
- Refrigerators and AC Units MUST be tagged with a Freon evacuation certificate by a licensed agent.
- Appliances (washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc.)
- Hot Water Heaters
- Fencing/Decking/Siding (please remove nails, cut into lengths 4’ or less, and tie and bundle under 50 pounds, limit eight bundles per service day)
- Trampolines (broken down)
- Basketball goals (broken down into sections 4’ or shorter, no concrete in base or poles)
- Carpeting/Flooring (please cut into lengths 4’ or shorter and tie, bundle under 50 pounds, limit six bundles per service day)
Items NOT accepted at this event include the following:
- Hazardous Material of any kind.
- Waste generated by a private contractor (remodeling, landscaping)
- Motor Oil
- Medical Waste
- Paint (liquid)
- Pool Chemicals
- Cooking Oil
Click here to view and download the Fall 2020 Cleanup Day Flyer.